Bollywood stars Varun Dhawan, Ileana D’cruz and Nargis Fakhri faced an awkward situation in Indore city when the luxury cars in which they were travelling were seized midway by the Regional Transport Authority (RTO).
The incident took place on Wednesday (March 26) when the trio arrived in the city for the promotion of upcoming film ‘Main Tera Hero’. (In Pics: When Varun took Ileana in his arms)
RTO inspector Yogendra Rana said the cars had not been registered despite the fact that they were were being used for a long time.
As both the BMWs were seized, Varun and others had to travel in another car. The cars in question belong to a local car dealer. RTO released them after the dealer paid Rs 7 lakh towards the tax.
Rana also said that RTO recently seized a Land Rover SUV during its ongoing drive and released it after realising Rs 6 lakh tax.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More