Bollywood stars Varun Dhawan, Ileana D’cruz and Nargis Fakhri faced an awkward situation in Indore city when the luxury cars in which they were travelling were seized midway by the Regional Transport Authority (RTO).
The incident took place on Wednesday (March 26) when the trio arrived in the city for the promotion of upcoming film ‘Main Tera Hero’. (In Pics: When Varun took Ileana in his arms)
RTO inspector Yogendra Rana said the cars had not been registered despite the fact that they were were being used for a long time.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
As both the BMWs were seized, Varun and others had to travel in another car. The cars in question belong to a local car dealer. RTO released them after the dealer paid Rs 7 lakh towards the tax.
Rana also said that RTO recently seized a Land Rover SUV during its ongoing drive and released it after realising Rs 6 lakh tax.