Looks like fans have accepted their new age Govinda, Varun Dhawan, wholeheartedly. The trailer of the much awaited film of the year ‘Main Tera Hero’, which was released a week ago on January 23, 2014 has grabbed millions of eyeballs.
‘Main Tera Hero’ trailer has already crossed 2 million views on Youtube and has surpassed the record of many blockbusters.
The actor, who is coming with his dad David Dhawan in the film for the first time, reminds you of his dad’s favourite hero.
Like all David Dhawan films, ‘Main Tera Hero’ also has everything a typical masala Bollywood film would ask for. From romance to funny and catchy dialogues to action. And not to miss, two stunning beauties Ileana D’Cruz and Nargis Fakhri.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Varun Dhawan plays a college student who hails from a simple family in ‘Main Tera Hero’. As reported earlier, he also underwent a special training for a few action sequences which he will be doing in the film .
‘Main Tera Hero’ is a typical David Dhawan film with lavish sets, witty dialogues and a feel good factor.
The film made under Ekta Kapoor’s Balaji productions is set to release on April 4 this year.