Newbie Varun Dhawan’s latest film ‘Main Tera Hero’ which made a good start has done a decent business of Rs 38 crore in its first week.
Directed by ‘Comedy King’ David Dhawan, ‘Main Tera Hero’, collected Rs 6.60 crore on its first Friday (April 4) and has earned approximately six times more by the end of first week.
Film critic and trade analyst Taran Adarsh confirmed the figures by tweeting the film’s business.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“#MainTeraHero Fri 6.60 cr, Sat 8.03 cr, Sun 8.10 cr, Mon 4.20 cr, Tue 4.80 cr, Wed 3.40 cr, Thu 3.35 cr. Total: ₹ 38.48 cr nett. India biz.,” Taran said.
‘Main Tera Hero’ also became the highest opening weekend for a newcomer’s second release, which is certainly good news for Varun Dhawan.
Like all David Dhawan films, ‘Main Tera Hero’ also has everything a typical masala Bollywood film would ask for. From romance to funny and catchy dialogues to action. And not to miss, two stunning beauties Ileana D’Cruz and Nargis Fakhri.
The film was made under Ekta Kapoor’s Balaji productions.