Only one film old Varun Dhawan has revealed his versatile side while shooting for two of his upcoming films ‘Main Tera Hero’ and ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’.
The actor who was shooting for his father David Dhawan’s film ‘Main Tera Hero’ in Bangkok with Nargis Fakhri and Ileana D’Cruz turned choreographer for a song which is supposedly a contemporary version of the bhajan ‘Bholenath’.
The actor revealed that his father had asked him to just set the mood for the dance but the actor who wasn’t prepared for the camera ended up creating some interesting steps for it.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
This is not the only time that the actor showed different skills. While shooting for Dharma’s ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’, Varun also ended up rapping a song for the film which is being choreographed by Remo D’ Souza.
The actor stated that it was inspired from his real life experiences of school life, his love for sports and chasing girls.