“I have some big plans, but I don’t want to talk about them right now. The idea is to do new stuff with every film,” Varun said here Monday during a road show to promote ‘Badlapur’.
- Varun Dhawan says he 'would love to' get married this year
- David Dhawan on Biwi No 1 remake: We may surprise everyone by doing an entirely original film
- Varun Dhawan gives a tour of his brand new home. Watch video
- Varun Dhawan tries to master the art of Sui Dhaaga. See photos
- Varun Dhawan: If Judwaa 2 was made exactly the same way as Judwaa, it might not have run
- We haven't just made a film: Varun Dhawan on his passionate project 'Badlapur'
“After this film, I have a film (‘ABCD 2’) which is shot in 3D. The idea is to give the audience something exciting with every film and not the same thing so that they feel there is a new form of entertainment,” he added.
So far, the 27-year-old has been seen in romantic and light-hearted roles, but in ‘Badlapur’, a dark intense drama, Varun will be seen as an aggressive man on a mission of revenge.
Directed by Sriram Raghavan, ‘Badlapur’ is slated to release Feb 20.