“I have some big plans, but I don’t want to talk about them right now. The idea is to do new stuff with every film,” Varun said here Monday during a road show to promote ‘Badlapur’.
- Shashank Khaitan on Rannbhoomi: Hoping to create something unique
- Varun Dhawan: The actor who became a star first
- Shoojit Sircar on Varun Dhawan starrer October: It is an intensely personal story
- Varun Dhawan wants to be an actor more than a star, says October producer Ronnie Lahiri
- Before October, a look at Varun Dhawan’s last five box office performances
- October star Varun Dhawan: Salman Khan is the most helpful human being
“After this film, I have a film (‘ABCD 2’) which is shot in 3D. The idea is to give the audience something exciting with every film and not the same thing so that they feel there is a new form of entertainment,” he added.
So far, the 27-year-old has been seen in romantic and light-hearted roles, but in ‘Badlapur’, a dark intense drama, Varun will be seen as an aggressive man on a mission of revenge.
Directed by Sriram Raghavan, ‘Badlapur’ is slated to release Feb 20.