Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan is all set to romance ‘Vicky Donor’ actress Yami Gautam in his upcoming film. According to reports, Varun Dhawan, who has charmed his fans with his romantic hero avatar in ‘Main Tera Hero’, will have shades of grey in the upcoming thriller with Sriram Raghavan.
This is the first time that the two have been cast together. Confirming the development, Sriram said, “Yes, Yami is a part of the film.” The others in the cast include Huma Qureshi, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Vinay Pathak.
While Yami Gautam is currently busy with Prabhudheva’s ‘Action Jackson’ starring Ajay Devgn, Varun Dhawan is shooting for Karan Johar’s ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing