Ever since he made an impressive debut with the smash hit film ‘Student Of The Year’, there has been no looking back for the chocolate hero Varun Dhawan. In such a short span of time, he has become one of the youth icons.
No wonder then, he is now all set to be the sole Bollywood celebrity to be participating in the United Nations Young Changemakers Conclave, that’s taking place in Mumbai today. Besides Varun, the Conclave will also see the attendance of the Nobel Laureate Kailash Satyarthi, in addition to politicians, comedians and social activists.
- Actors like Deepika Padukone, Varun Dhawan not approached with character-oriented films: Shoojit Sircar
- Varun Dhawan on October: I have never been so vulnerable on a film set
- October feast: Varun Dhawan turns a hotel employee in real life. See photos
- IPL 2018 behind the scenes: Varun Dhawan and Prabhudheva cheer for Mumbai and Chennai teams, Tamannaah-Jacqueline all praise for each other
- IPL 2018 opening ceremony: Ranveer Singh backs out, Varun Dhawan and Hrithik Roshan all set to rock the show
- Varun Dhawan unveils his wax statue in Madame Tussauds Hong Kong. See photos
Speaking about the same, Varun Dhawan said that when the UN representatives contacted him, he was apprehensive initially as he did not know much about the subject. It is only after they explained to him about how he represented the nation’s youth, he agreed. Varun will be speaking about impact of social networking platforms on the youth.