Ever since he made an impressive debut with the smash hit film ‘Student Of The Year’, there has been no looking back for the chocolate hero Varun Dhawan. In such a short span of time, he has become one of the youth icons.
No wonder then, he is now all set to be the sole Bollywood celebrity to be participating in the United Nations Young Changemakers Conclave, that’s taking place in Mumbai today. Besides Varun, the Conclave will also see the attendance of the Nobel Laureate Kailash Satyarthi, in addition to politicians, comedians and social activists.
- Varun Dhawan gives a tour of his brand new home. Watch video
- Alia Bhatt, Ranveer Singh and Varun Dhawan add glamour to 2017 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards. See photos, videos
- October: New photos of Varun Dhawan and newcomer Banita Sandhu are making us hopeful for the film
- Varun Dhawan starrer October wraps up in just 38 days. See photo
- Varun Dhawan takes a selfie on the street, ends up with a challan
- Varun Dhawan files complaint against stalker threatening to commit suicide
Speaking about the same, Varun Dhawan said that when the UN representatives contacted him, he was apprehensive initially as he did not know much about the subject. It is only after they explained to him about how he represented the nation’s youth, he agreed. Varun will be speaking about impact of social networking platforms on the youth.