- Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt introduce Karan Johar’s twins Yash and Roohi to the world. See photos
- Judwaa 2 box office collection: Varun Dhawan, Taapsee Pannu and Jacqueline Fernandez’s film collects Rs 210 crore worldwide
- You won’t believe how much Varun, Jacqueline and Taapsee’s Judwaa 2 has earned worldwide
Ever since he made an impressive debut with the smash hit film ‘Student Of The Year’, there has been no looking back for the chocolate hero Varun Dhawan. In such a short span of time, he has become one of the youth icons.
No wonder then, he is now all set to be the sole Bollywood celebrity to be participating in the United Nations Young Changemakers Conclave, that’s taking place in Mumbai today. Besides Varun, the Conclave will also see the attendance of the Nobel Laureate Kailash Satyarthi, in addition to politicians, comedians and social activists.
- Judwaa 2 release: Live updates
- Judwaa 2 box office prediction: Varun Dhawan's film may enter Rs 50 crore club by Sunday
- Varun Dhawan looks too cute as he attempts to speak Telugu in this video
- Judwaa 2 star Varun Dhawan on Rajkummar Rao: My father wants to work with him
- EXCLUSIVE Taapsee Pannu on Varun playing Salman Khan's role in Judwaa 2: He knew he was stepping into some really big shoes
- Varun Dhawan on Kangana Ranaut nepotism row: Our job is to entertain, rather than hurting sentiments
Speaking about the same, Varun Dhawan said that when the UN representatives contacted him, he was apprehensive initially as he did not know much about the subject. It is only after they explained to him about how he represented the nation’s youth, he agreed. Varun will be speaking about impact of social networking platforms on the youth.