With the success of the Remo D’Souza directorial, Varun has made his debut in the Rs.100-crore club
“ABCD 2”, which released on June 19, is the second Bollywood film in 2015 to enter the Rs.100 crore club after Kangana Ranaut’s “Tanu Weds Manu Returns”.
- Policeman makes short films to spread awareness on crimes
- Army official kills colleague, shoots self
- Top Hizbul militant killed in Uri encounter
- For his teenaged teammates, Vinicius Junior remains an ‘inspiration’
- Delhi HC dismisses Honeypreet 3-week anticipatory bail plea
- Vinicius Junior, the Brazilian wonderkid who can be the tournament showstopper
With #ABCD2, Varun Dhawan as well as director Remo D’Souza will march into ₹ 100 cr club. Shraddha Kapoor’s 2nd film to cross ₹ 100 cr.
— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) July 5, 2015
The sequel of the 2013 film “ABCD: Any Body Can Dance”, got the highest opening day and opening weekend collection in the year so far.
While the film’s entry is Varun’s first time ever in B-town’s this much-hyped club, Shraddha has been there done that. Her film “Ek Villain” was her first ever Rs.100 crore-plus film.