According to a source, the cast of the film was supposed to shoot at below-zero temperature in a secluded part of the Grand Canyon, and the spot was high up on a mountain. One needed helicopters to reach the spot. So, the cast and crew was being dropped on location in twos.
- Five reasons why you should not miss Varun Dhawan’s October
- Before Varun Dhawan-Katrina Kaif’s dance film, watch these Bollywood dance movies
- Varun Dhawan, Katrina Kaif and Prabhu Deva to have a dance battle in Remo D’Souza next, watch video
- Varun Dhawan says he ‘would love to’ get married this year
- ‘ABCD 3’ with Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor: Remo D’Souza
- Remo D’Souza banned non-vegetarian food on ‘ABCD 2’ set
Varun and Shraddha Kapoor were dropped at the location, and only then did the “Main Tera Hero” realise that his woollens were in a bag that was yet to come. While Shraddha had a shawl, Varun had no woollens to help him till the crew assembled.
Later, the location manager offered a space blanket — originally designed by NASA for astronauts who travel into space — to the actor. The blanket was silver in colour and it was heat reflective, which keeps the person from losing body heat.
The sequel of 2013 film, “ABCD: AnyBody Can Dance”, is slated to release on June 19.