Playing lovers yet again on screen are the youngsters Varun and Alia, who are busy with the promotions of their next film Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania. The actors are visiting different cities across the country to promote their film and recently, the two were in for a shock when they were faced with an accident at Ahmedabad.
On their way to the airport, the yellow Audi in which the two of them were travelling was hit by a police van on the rear while they were at a signal. Fortunately, during the incident, no one was reported to be injured. Varun and Alia immediately left the car but in order to avoid the mob of their fans, the two were immediately switched to different cars and the two left for the airport.
The police car belonged to Assistant Commissioner of Police, Ahmedabad. However, the officer stated that he wasn’t in the car during the incident and though he was aware of the accident, he wasn’t informed about any details since the matter was sorted out immediately.
Varun Dhawan who witnessed the accident so closely stated that it was rather scary and the rear glass of the luxury Audi got shattered.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched