Actor Varun Dhawan is all set to begin shooting of ‘ABCD 2’, a dance-based film, and he says the Remo D’Souza-directed movie is his ode to all dancers in the country.
‘ABCD 2’, which is the sequel to 2013 film ‘ABCD: Any Body Can Dance’, also stars Shraddha Kapoor and Prabhu Deva.
Varun, 27, says being part of the movie is dream come true for him as he is very passionate about dancing.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“Since I was a little boy I have had a passion for dancing. Today I start ‘ABCD 2’ as an ode to dancers across India,” Varun posted on Twitter.
The actor, who is the son of filmmaker David Dhawan, has already impressed the audience with his dance moves in films like ‘Student of The Year’, Main Tera Hero’ and ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’.