Actress Vaani Kapoor looked stunning when she sashayed on the ramp Saturday for designer Payal Singhal at the Lakme Fashion Week winter/festive 2014.
The actress hit the ramp in a contemporary ensemble in cranberry red with blingy work – it was an amalgamation of churidar pants with wrap teamed up with blouse and dupatta. The minimal make-up accentuated her look on the ramp.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
A huge fan of Payal’s clothes, the “Shuddh Desi Romance” actress gushed: “I am feeling great wearing this.”
A blend of skirts, jumpsuits, lehengas, pants, and fitted churidar skirt, the outfits in shades like aqua, navy, and cranberry were impressive.
The ongoing Lakme Fashion Week, which started Aug 19, will end Sunday.