Actress Vaani Kapoor looked stunning when she sashayed on the ramp Saturday for designer Payal Singhal at the Lakme Fashion Week winter/festive 2014.
The actress hit the ramp in a contemporary ensemble in cranberry red with blingy work – it was an amalgamation of churidar pants with wrap teamed up with blouse and dupatta. The minimal make-up accentuated her look on the ramp.
A huge fan of Payal’s clothes, the “Shuddh Desi Romance” actress gushed: “I am feeling great wearing this.”
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
A blend of skirts, jumpsuits, lehengas, pants, and fitted churidar skirt, the outfits in shades like aqua, navy, and cranberry were impressive.
The ongoing Lakme Fashion Week, which started Aug 19, will end Sunday.