Actress Urmila Matondkar, 42, married Kashmir-based businessman Mohsin Akhtar Mir on Thursday (March 3) afternoon in a quiet ceremony. The ceremony was a simple one devoid of any usual Bollywood strappings and had only Urmila’s close family members. The wedding was solemnised as per Hindu rituals at Urmila’s residence.
The only person from Bollywood in attendance was Urmila’s close friend and ace designer Manish Malhotra.
Sharing her happiness, the just married Urmila Mantonkar said: “We kept it an exclusive wedding with just family and friends at the celebration. Since our families wanted the wedding to be a low key affair we mutually decided to keep it private. We seek your blessings on embarking this new journey of our lives .” (In pics: Secret Celebrity Weddings: Urmila Matondkar-Mohsin Akhtar Mir, Preity Zinta-Gene Goodenough)
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Manish Malhotra later shared Urmila’s picture on Twitter congratulating the actress and called her the most beautiful bride.
— Manish Malhotra (@ManishMalhotra) March 3, 2016
A few days ago Preity Zinta had tied the know with her fiance Gene Goodenough in LA (Read: Confirmed! Preity Zinta married to Gene Goodenough; Sushmita Sen congratulates the actress). Hers was also a quiet wedding without any known names from Bollywood. (Preity Zinta Ties The Knot With Fiance Gene Goodenough In Loa Angeles, See pics)
Urmila had last appeared on screen in a 2014 Marathi film named “Ajoba”. Urmila became famous post RGV’s Rangeela in 1995.