After Vidya Balan’s well disguised detective look for Dia Mirza’s ‘Bobby Jasoos’, it is newcommer Sushant Singh Rajput’s turn to woo us with his ‘Sherlock’ skills.
The ‘Kai Po Che’ actor was spotted on the streets of Kolkata shooting for Dibakar Banerjee’s upcoming film ‘Detective Byomkesh Bakshy’, a character immortalised by author Saradindu Bandyopadhyaya.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Director Dibakar Banerjee said that he was happy Sushant Singh Rajput had perfectly fit the description of the sleuth by the author.
The film will be shot mostly in Kolkata. Dibakar Banerjee has bought the rights of all 33 Byomkesh stories.
According to reports, Sushant Singh Rajput, who would be next seen in Aamir Khan’s ‘Peekay’, is planning to go on a holiday with girlfriend Ankita Lokhande.