The release date for Dharma Productions’ long delayed movie ‘Ungli’ has been finalised. It will come out November 21, said a statement.
Produced by Karan Johar and directed by Rensil D’Silva, the movie stars Emraan Hashmi, Kangana Ranaut, Sanjay Dutt, Randeep Hooda, Neha Dhupia and Neil Bhoopalam.
Except for a song to be picturised on all the actors, the film is complete and the post- production work is in progress. “The song requires all the actors of the film and we have scheduled the shoot in the next month,” said D’Silva.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The cast of the film is occupied with various other projects and it is very difficult for all of them to meet together for the shoot. The song will mark the completion of the film. (With IANS inputs)