Bollywood actress Preity Zinta filed a police complaint against former boyfriend and co-owner of IPL team Kings XI Punjab, alleging that he molested, abused and threatened her inside Wankhede stadium in south Mumbai. Reacting to this unfortunate event in the actress’ life, filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt took to social networking website Twitter and expressed how he felt about this.
The director feels it was a fairy tale that turned into a hate story. “A Fairy tale love story turns into A HATE STORY! What an unfortunate end to the Priety Zinta Ness Wadia romance,” tweeted Mahesh Bhatt.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Preity Zinta filed the police complaint on Friday (June 13) night alleging that she was molested by Ness Wadia, 44, inside Wankhede stadium on May 30 during the Kings XI Punjab’s match against Chennai Super Kings.
‘Kal Ho Naa Ho’ actress gave a written complaint on June 12 following which an FIR was registered against Ness Wadia under IPC sections 354 (Assault or criminal force to woman with intent to outrage her modesty), 504 (Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace), 506 (Punishment for criminal intimidation) and 509 (Word, gesture or act intended to insult the modesty of a woman), police sources added.
(With PTI inputs)