Bollywood actress Preity Zinta filed a police complaint against former boyfriend and co-owner of IPL team Kings XI Punjab, alleging that he molested, abused and threatened her inside Wankhede stadium in south Mumbai. Reacting to this unfortunate event in the actress’ life, filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt took to social networking website Twitter and expressed how he felt about this.
The director feels it was a fairy tale that turned into a hate story. “A Fairy tale love story turns into A HATE STORY! What an unfortunate end to the Priety Zinta Ness Wadia romance,” tweeted Mahesh Bhatt.
Preity Zinta filed the police complaint on Friday (June 13) night alleging that she was molested by Ness Wadia, 44, inside Wankhede stadium on May 30 during the Kings XI Punjab’s match against Chennai Super Kings.
‘Kal Ho Naa Ho’ actress gave a written complaint on June 12 following which an FIR was registered against Ness Wadia under IPC sections 354 (Assault or criminal force to woman with intent to outrage her modesty), 504 (Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace), 506 (Punishment for criminal intimidation) and 509 (Word, gesture or act intended to insult the modesty of a woman), police sources added.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
(With PTI inputs)