She portrayed a young, rich girl in her debut film ‘Student of The Year’ and then a vibrant and free-spirited girl in ‘2 States’ and ‘Highway’. However, the 22-year-old Alia Bhatt says ‘Udta Punjab‘ is a “risk” she has taken in her career.
For her, ‘Udta Punjab’ is the “hardest character I have played till date”.
“The film that I am doing right now (‘Udta Punjab’) is a big risk that I have taken so far in my career,” Alia said here Monday during the launch of debut edition of Miss Vogue magazine.
- Raazi: Meet Alia Bhatt as the burkha-clad Sehmat
- How is every Alia Bhatt performance better than the last one?
- Didn’t make Udta Punjab to win National award, says Alia Bhatt
- Filmfare Awards 2017: Alia Bhatt’s powerful performance in Udta Punjab gets her Best Actor Female award
- Why Alia Bhatt was comfortable abusing in Udta Punjab
- Not standing opposite Kareena Kapoor in ‘Udta Punjab’: Alia Bhatt
“I still can’t talk about the film but it is definitely the hardest film, hardest character that I have played till date,” added the actress, who showed her bubbly side in films like “Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania”.