She portrayed a young, rich girl in her debut film ‘Student of The Year’ and then a vibrant and free-spirited girl in ‘2 States’ and ‘Highway’. However, the 22-year-old Alia Bhatt says ‘Udta Punjab‘ is a “risk” she has taken in her career.
For her, ‘Udta Punjab’ is the “hardest character I have played till date”.
“The film that I am doing right now (‘Udta Punjab’) is a big risk that I have taken so far in my career,” Alia said here Monday during the launch of debut edition of Miss Vogue magazine.
- Fiscal concerns, North Korea fear pull Sensex 448 points down
- Mumbai: I-T deputy commissioner arrested for Rs 3-crore graft
- Reliance Home Fin shares up 5% on stock market debut
- From IGST paid for July, exporters to receive Rs 600 cr as refund in 15 days
- Case filed by OSD to CM Fadnavis: Journalist summoned over cyber crime case
- Have not entered into any agreement for sale: NDTV tells BSE
“I still can’t talk about the film but it is definitely the hardest film, hardest character that I have played till date,” added the actress, who showed her bubbly side in films like “Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania”.