Bollywood actor Uday Chopra welcomed his sister-in-law Rani ‘Chopra’ Mukerji to their family.
Uday Chopra’s elder brother Aditya Chopra and actress Rani Mukerji got married on Monday (April 21) in an intimate and small affair in Italy.
“We welcome Rani Chopra to the family. Lots of love to the newlyweds,” tweeted Uday Chopra, who was last seen in ‘Dhoom 3.’ (In Pics: Rani, Aditya’s love saga)
36-year-old Rani Mukerji also issued a statement about her wedding and said her wedding to 42-year-old Aditya Chopra was the continuation of a “fairytale”. (Pics: Bollywood’s secret wedding)
“I would like to share the happiest day of my life with all my fans all over the world whose love and blessings have been part of my journey all these years. I know that all my well-wishers who have waited for this day will be really happy for me. It was a beautiful wedding in the Italian countryside with just a few of our close family and friends with us,” she said. (Bollywood congratulates Rani, Aditya)
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“I have always believed in fairytales and with God’s grace my life has been exactly like one, and now as I enter the most important chapter of my life – the fairytale continues,” Rani Mukerji added.
On her special day, the ‘Aiyyaa’ star did miss her legendary filmmaker father-in-law Yash Chopra, who passed away in October 2012.
“The one person I missed terribly was Yash Uncle, but I know he was there with us in spirit and his love and blessings will always be with Adi and me,” Rani said.
In her 16-year-old career, Mukerji has given many hits including ‘Saathiya’, ‘Hum Tum’, ‘Veer Zaara’, ‘Bunty aur Babli’ and ‘Dil Bole Hadippa!’. She is currently starring in ‘Kill Dil’ and the Pradeep Sarkar-directed ‘Mardaani’. (With PTI inputs)