Bollywood actor Uday Chopra welcomed his sister-in-law Rani ‘Chopra’ Mukerji to their family.
Uday Chopra’s elder brother Aditya Chopra and actress Rani Mukerji got married on Monday (April 21) in an intimate and small affair in Italy.
“We welcome Rani Chopra to the family. Lots of love to the newlyweds,” tweeted Uday Chopra, who was last seen in ‘Dhoom 3.’ (In Pics: Rani, Aditya’s love saga)
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
36-year-old Rani Mukerji also issued a statement about her wedding and said her wedding to 42-year-old Aditya Chopra was the continuation of a “fairytale”. (Pics: Bollywood’s secret wedding)
“I would like to share the happiest day of my life with all my fans all over the world whose love and blessings have been part of my journey all these years. I know that all my well-wishers who have waited for this day will be really happy for me. It was a beautiful wedding in the Italian countryside with just a few of our close family and friends with us,” she said. (Bollywood congratulates Rani, Aditya)
“I have always believed in fairytales and with God’s grace my life has been exactly like one, and now as I enter the most important chapter of my life – the fairytale continues,” Rani Mukerji added.
On her special day, the ‘Aiyyaa’ star did miss her legendary filmmaker father-in-law Yash Chopra, who passed away in October 2012.
“The one person I missed terribly was Yash Uncle, but I know he was there with us in spirit and his love and blessings will always be with Adi and me,” Rani said.
In her 16-year-old career, Mukerji has given many hits including ‘Saathiya’, ‘Hum Tum’, ‘Veer Zaara’, ‘Bunty aur Babli’ and ‘Dil Bole Hadippa!’. She is currently starring in ‘Kill Dil’ and the Pradeep Sarkar-directed ‘Mardaani’. (With PTI inputs)