The ‘devar’ has already started poking fun at his ‘bhabhi’ Rani Mukerji! The ‘Dhoom’ actor, who welcomed Rani ‘Chopra’ Mukerji into the family labelled his new sister-in-law as ‘Bhabhi Voldemort’.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The actor tweeted, “Wishing voldemort and bhabhi voldemort all the love and happiness.”
…Wishing voldemort and bhabhi voldemort all the love and happiness.
— Uday Chopra (@udaychopra) April 22, 2014
Uday Chopra refers to his elder brother as ‘Voldemort’ – the villain from JK Rowling’s bestseller Harry Potter series.
We believe that Uday Chopra, refers to Aditya Chopra as the Harry Potter anti-hero, since the filmmaker – like Voldemort is a private person and looks stern.
Aditya Chopra’s secrecy and love for privacy can be judged from the fact that his marriage with long time girlfriend Rani Mukerji was almost clandestine in nature, which was attended by family and close friends only.