The ‘devar’ has already started poking fun at his ‘bhabhi’ Rani Mukerji! The ‘Dhoom’ actor, who welcomed Rani ‘Chopra’ Mukerji into the family labelled his new sister-in-law as ‘Bhabhi Voldemort’.
The actor tweeted, “Wishing voldemort and bhabhi voldemort all the love and happiness.”
…Wishing voldemort and bhabhi voldemort all the love and happiness.
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
— Uday Chopra (@udaychopra) April 22, 2014
Uday Chopra refers to his elder brother as ‘Voldemort’ – the villain from JK Rowling’s bestseller Harry Potter series.
We believe that Uday Chopra, refers to Aditya Chopra as the Harry Potter anti-hero, since the filmmaker – like Voldemort is a private person and looks stern.
Aditya Chopra’s secrecy and love for privacy can be judged from the fact that his marriage with long time girlfriend Rani Mukerji was almost clandestine in nature, which was attended by family and close friends only.