Filmmaker Sajid Khan is on cloud nine post the success of his latest venture ‘Humshakals’, which has minted above Rs 40 crore in the opening weekend.
‘Humshakals’ was panned by all critics but it has still managed a good Box Office collection which has surprised and in some cases shocked the Twitterati.
While the cast and crew of the ‘Humshakals’ can’t thank the audience enough, Twitterati has waged series of jokes on the film collecting the huge amount.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The overall favourite remains that if ‘Humshakals’ can collect Rs 40 crore in three days then no one has the right to complaint about the hike in railway fees.”
#Humshakals CID ko laash ki jheb se humshakals ki ticket mili. ACP : case clear hai, it’s a suicide.
— Kaushik Dedhia (@kaushikdedhia79) June 23, 2014
saw #Humshakals for free. Now don’t kno whthr to be hapy I savd money or cry coz I wastd my time. Im short of both. Life is so complicated!
— Joel David (@Joel_David) June 23, 2014
If you plan to watch #Humshakals, don’t throw your ticket after its over You never know when govt.may announce compensation for the victims
— Pehle Papa Bol (@vikaskumar390) June 23, 2014
— N!t€$h (@LawAbidingZen) June 23, 2014
— Jishnu Saji (@jishnusaji) June 23, 2014
Whenever you feel like you need talent to be successful in life. Just remember.. #Humshakals made 25 crores in 2 days. :3
— Couch Critic (@CouchCriticiser) June 23, 2014
— ROFL India (@ROFL_India) June 23, 2014
Hhaha@TORUKH_MAKTO: After seeing Humshakals earning 26crs in 2 days, Government is again planning to hike rail fare by 10%.”
‘Humshakals’ is the third highest opener of 2014 after ‘Jai Ho’ and ‘Gunday’. I have lost faith in humanity.
— Rituparna Chatterjee (@MasalaBai) June 23, 2014
Humshakals earns Rs 25 cr in the first 2 days; If Indians can pay fr this crap, surely no need for the hue and cry over 14% train fare hike.
— Ashoke Pandit (@ashokepandit) June 23, 2014