Filmmaker Sajid Khan is on cloud nine post the success of his latest venture ‘Humshakals’, which has minted above Rs 40 crore in the opening weekend.
‘Humshakals’ was panned by all critics but it has still managed a good Box Office collection which has surprised and in some cases shocked the Twitterati.
While the cast and crew of the ‘Humshakals’ can’t thank the audience enough, Twitterati has waged series of jokes on the film collecting the huge amount.
The overall favourite remains that if ‘Humshakals’ can collect Rs 40 crore in three days then no one has the right to complaint about the hike in railway fees.”
#Humshakals CID ko laash ki jheb se humshakals ki ticket mili. ACP : case clear hai, it’s a suicide.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
— Kaushik Dedhia (@kaushikdedhia79) June 23, 2014
saw #Humshakals for free. Now don’t kno whthr to be hapy I savd money or cry coz I wastd my time. Im short of both. Life is so complicated!
— Joel David (@Joel_David) June 23, 2014
If you plan to watch #Humshakals, don’t throw your ticket after its over You never know when govt.may announce compensation for the victims
— Pehle Papa Bol (@vikaskumar390) June 23, 2014
— N!t€$h (@LawAbidingZen) June 23, 2014
— Jishnu Saji (@jishnusaji) June 23, 2014
Whenever you feel like you need talent to be successful in life. Just remember.. #Humshakals made 25 crores in 2 days. :3
— Couch Critic (@CouchCriticiser) June 23, 2014
— ROFL India (@ROFL_India) June 23, 2014
Hhaha@TORUKH_MAKTO: After seeing Humshakals earning 26crs in 2 days, Government is again planning to hike rail fare by 10%.”
‘Humshakals’ is the third highest opener of 2014 after ‘Jai Ho’ and ‘Gunday’. I have lost faith in humanity.
— Rituparna Chatterjee (@MasalaBai) June 23, 2014
Humshakals earns Rs 25 cr in the first 2 days; If Indians can pay fr this crap, surely no need for the hue and cry over 14% train fare hike.
— Ashoke Pandit (@ashokepandit) June 23, 2014