IQ makes the headlines only when the person in question has an IQ level that is either very high or very low. On one end of the spectrum is Albert Einstein and, on the other end (perhaps unfairly, based on a couple of horrific TV interviews) is Alia Bhatt.
Welcome to India’s very own version of the dumb blonde jokes:
NDTV to Alia Bhatt : Whts Modi’s frst name?? AliaBhatt : “Abki baar… ” 😂😂😂 #NaMo
— manish tripathi (@manishantardesi) May 4, 2014
Alia Bhatt: Papa give me your phone. *M’Bhatt gives the phone* Alia: Arre.. Keys toh do. MB: Why keys? Alia: Arre your phone is locked na..
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
— Superstar Nikhil.. (@_NikhilAhuja) May 7, 2014
Alia Bhatt must be moonlighting as Rahul Gandhi’s speech writer.
— Hackie Chan (@hackiechan) May 7, 2014
Breaking: Nursery Admission ban in Delhi removed by Supreme Court. Alia Bhatt must be very happy :)
— TweetZaade (@TweetZaade) May 7, 2014
Who wrote “Vande Maataram” ? Alia Bhatt : A R Rehman!
— Sweaty Kuhu (@NaughtyDew_) May 2, 2014
Interviewer: Who is the national animal of India? Alia Bhatt: Tiger Tiger Shroff: Aww :*
— Funny_Engineer :D (@coolgirl_hj) May 1, 2014