IQ makes the headlines only when the person in question has an IQ level that is either very high or very low. On one end of the spectrum is Albert Einstein and, on the other end (perhaps unfairly, based on a couple of horrific TV interviews) is Alia Bhatt.
Welcome to India’s very own version of the dumb blonde jokes:
NDTV to Alia Bhatt : Whts Modi’s frst name?? AliaBhatt : “Abki baar… ” 😂😂😂 #NaMo
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
— manish tripathi (@manishantardesi) May 4, 2014
Alia Bhatt: Papa give me your phone. *M’Bhatt gives the phone* Alia: Arre.. Keys toh do. MB: Why keys? Alia: Arre your phone is locked na..
— Superstar Nikhil.. (@_NikhilAhuja) May 7, 2014
Alia Bhatt must be moonlighting as Rahul Gandhi’s speech writer.
— Hackie Chan (@hackiechan) May 7, 2014
Breaking: Nursery Admission ban in Delhi removed by Supreme Court. Alia Bhatt must be very happy :)
— TweetZaade (@TweetZaade) May 7, 2014
Who wrote “Vande Maataram” ? Alia Bhatt : A R Rehman!
— Sweaty Kuhu (@NaughtyDew_) May 2, 2014
Interviewer: Who is the national animal of India? Alia Bhatt: Tiger Tiger Shroff: Aww :*
— Funny_Engineer :D (@coolgirl_hj) May 1, 2014
— Sir Ravindra Jadeja (@SirJadeja) May 5, 2014