Bollywood star Akshay Kumar feels that his actress wife Twinkle is far from being diplomatic as she is not afraid of speaking the truth.
The 46-year-old actor was in conversation with filmmaker Karan Johar on his talk show ‘Koffee with Karan’, where he appeared for the first time.
Akshay said that his wife’s film ‘Mela’, starring Aamir Khan and brother Faisal, was the turning point of his personal life.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“She was very confident about Mela. She had said if the film didn’t work, she would get married. Fortunately for me, ‘Mela’ flopped and we got married,” Akshay said.
On Twinkle not making an appearance on the show, Karan said jovially, “She can’t keep her mouth shut and will talk nonsense and regret it later.”
To which Akshay retorted, “I tell her to be diplomatic but she is like, What is white is white, what is black is black. There’s no filter in her mind. What she’s thinking just comes out.”
Akshay married Twinkle, daughter of actors Rajesh Khanna and Dimple Kapadia, in 2001. They have a son named Aarav and a daughter Nitara.