Bollywood star Akshay Kumar feels that his actress wife Twinkle is far from being diplomatic as she is not afraid of speaking the truth.
The 46-year-old actor was in conversation with filmmaker Karan Johar on his talk show ‘Koffee with Karan’, where he appeared for the first time.
Akshay said that his wife’s film ‘Mela’, starring Aamir Khan and brother Faisal, was the turning point of his personal life.
“She was very confident about Mela. She had said if the film didn’t work, she would get married. Fortunately for me, ‘Mela’ flopped and we got married,” Akshay said.
On Twinkle not making an appearance on the show, Karan said jovially, “She can’t keep her mouth shut and will talk nonsense and regret it later.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
To which Akshay retorted, “I tell her to be diplomatic but she is like, What is white is white, what is black is black. There’s no filter in her mind. What she’s thinking just comes out.”
Akshay married Twinkle, daughter of actors Rajesh Khanna and Dimple Kapadia, in 2001. They have a son named Aarav and a daughter Nitara.