Akshay Kumar, who finds his wife Twinkle’s command over words gripping, says she “rocks” in her avatar of Mrs. Funny Bones on Twitter.
“My wife has always been very good with her words, whether they are witty or kind, blunt or honest, her tongue has a way of working that makes everyone in the room sit up and listen. I couldn’t be more proud of her,” Akshay said.
Twinkle, whose real name is Tina, is the daughter of late superstar Rajesh Khanna and actress Dimple Kapadia. After featuring in films such as ‘Barsaat’ and ‘Jab Pyaar Kisise Hota Hai’, she pursued her passion for interior designing and over the years, she has cemented her space in the design world.
- Akshay Kumar on Rustom costume row: I can’t help if someone feels bad about it
- After Twinkle Khanna’s tweet, Akshay Kumar sets up toilet near Juhu beach
- When Akshay Kumar turned rickshaw-driver for wife Twinkle Khanna
- Akshay Kumar is my editor, says wife Twinkle Khanna
- Twinkle Khanna spills Akshay Kumar, Aamir Khan’s secrets, KJo hosts a ‘Roast’ at ‘Mrs FunnyBones’ book launch
- Twinkle Khanna: From Bollywood stardom to becoming Mrs Funny Bones
“From an actress to a devoted mother, owning her own business and being one of the most creative interior designers in the industry, she was once known as Mrs. Kumar, but in all honesty, she rocks as Mrs. Funny Bones even more,” added her proud husband.
Twinkle currently writes a column for a newspaper, and she is also reportedly now set to pen books.
“I’m behind her every step of the way. The best thing is, I get to be the first to hear all her adventures and stories before they go to print,” he said.