- We would’ve faced problem if Padmaavat and PadMan released on same date: Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Padmaavat row: Amid Karni Sena’s threat, Akshay Kumar supports Bhansali by delaying PadMan release
- Akshay Kumar on 2.0 co-star Rajinikanth: Everything he does is stylish, I even enjoyed getting punched by him
Akshay Kumar, who finds his wife Twinkle’s command over words gripping, says she “rocks” in her avatar of Mrs. Funny Bones on Twitter.
“My wife has always been very good with her words, whether they are witty or kind, blunt or honest, her tongue has a way of working that makes everyone in the room sit up and listen. I couldn’t be more proud of her,” Akshay said.
Twinkle, whose real name is Tina, is the daughter of late superstar Rajesh Khanna and actress Dimple Kapadia. After featuring in films such as ‘Barsaat’ and ‘Jab Pyaar Kisise Hota Hai’, she pursued her passion for interior designing and over the years, she has cemented her space in the design world.
- Twinkle Khanna on producing female-centric films: As women, we've just begun our journey
- The Great India Laughter Challenge: Vinod Dua calls Twinkle Khanna 'an embarrassed wife' after she defends Akshay Kumar
- Twinkle Khanna cracks 'lame jokes' about Akshay Kumar, Mallika Dua can't stop laughing
- Twinkle Khanna shares two #lamejokes on Akshay Kumar doing the rounds of the Internet
- Twinkle Khanna comes to rescue of Akshay Kumar on The Great Indian Laughter Challenge controversy
- Twinkle Khanna: From Bollywood stardom to becoming Mrs Funny Bones
“From an actress to a devoted mother, owning her own business and being one of the most creative interior designers in the industry, she was once known as Mrs. Kumar, but in all honesty, she rocks as Mrs. Funny Bones even more,” added her proud husband.
Twinkle currently writes a column for a newspaper, and she is also reportedly now set to pen books.
“I’m behind her every step of the way. The best thing is, I get to be the first to hear all her adventures and stories before they go to print,” he said.