‘Khiladi’ Akshay Kumar is a proud hubby! While his wife Twinkle considers him the ‘man of the house’, he makes no bones about calling her his ‘superwoman.’
“She calls me man of the house in her column but she is my superwoman,” Akshay Kumar tweeted on Friday alongside a photograph featuring Twinkle on the cover of a leading fashion magazine.
She calls me man of the house in her column but she is my superwoman. pic.twitter.com/5aG0th3z4p
— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) August 1, 2014
The couple got married in 2001, and they have two children together – son Aarav and daughter Nitara.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Twinkle, daughter of Dimple Kapadia and late Rajesh Khanna, was an actress and now she’s a popular interior designer.