‘Khiladi’ Akshay Kumar is a proud hubby! While his wife Twinkle considers him the ‘man of the house’, he makes no bones about calling her his ‘superwoman.’
“She calls me man of the house in her column but she is my superwoman,” Akshay Kumar tweeted on Friday alongside a photograph featuring Twinkle on the cover of a leading fashion magazine.
She calls me man of the house in her column but she is my superwoman. pic.twitter.com/5aG0th3z4p
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) August 1, 2014
The couple got married in 2001, and they have two children together – son Aarav and daughter Nitara.
Twinkle, daughter of Dimple Kapadia and late Rajesh Khanna, was an actress and now she’s a popular interior designer.