Former Bollywood actress and now entrepreneur and columnist Twinkle Khanna will hand out tips to make the regular setup in a house livelier.
Consumer internet company Askme on Thursday announced a tie-up with Twinkle under which Askme will roll out a series of videos on tips and tricks for its customers looking out to add some style to their place of abode.
Customers at Askmeonfurniture will get the latest trends and tips directly from Twinkle to bring a new look and feel to their home.
- Twinkle Khanna to address Oxford University students
- Twinkle Khanna: PadMan has a man talking about something that even women shy away from, watch video
- Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna create magic as the love-struck, fashionable couple on this magazine cover
- Twinkle Khanna's cousin Karan Kapadia to make his Bollywood debut next year
- Twinkle Khanna birthday special: Mrs Funnybones' voice makes sense and needs to be heard
- Celeb Spotting: From Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput walking hand-in-hand to Akshay Kumar-Twinkle Khanna in Bandra
The host of videos in the series include Balcony Decor Tips, Decor setup for High Tea Party, Boho Chic Home Decor, Revamp Your Coffee Setting and Bedroom Decor Tips.
“In today’s time, Twinkle Khanna is the most trusted and followed source for the latest trends and tips in the interior designing and home decor space. We are delighted to partner with her for the series of videos for Askmeonfurniture. This partnership will bring an edge in home decor segment and enable a richer user-experience,” Manav Sethi, group chief marketing officer, Askme, said in a statement.
Twinkle said people want to style their homes seasonally and even just for festive occasions. “They are aware of the latest trends in the home decor segment and are looking for easy ways to incorporate that into their own homes,” she added.