Twinkle Khanna might not have been very successful as an actress but what she scores in is her sense of humour.
Popular on Twitter as Mrs FunnyBones, Twinkle’s tweets, blog posts and articles she writes for publications say a lot about her wits and presence of mind. She is now all set to launch her own book by the name ‘Mrs FunnyBones By Twinkle Khanna’ and has found the best to advertise for it.
- PadMan promos: Twinkle Khanna’s metallic skirt is perfect for your spring wardrobe; here’s how much it costs
- Twinkle Khanna replies to Twitter user accusing her of ‘hypocrisy’ for spreading awareness about menstruation
- Twinkle Khanna: Hope PadMan becomes a movement where women are no longer shamed by their biological functions
- Twinkle Khanna: PadMan has a man talking about something that even women shy away from, watch video
- Twinkle Khanna birthday special: Mrs Funnybones’ voice makes sense and needs to be heard
- Twinkle Khanna feels she ‘failed spectacularly as an actor’
The former actress, along with her son Aarav and a little help from the superstar husband Akshay Kumar, shot a video in which she shares why she thinks Indian men worship their mothers. And her take is hilarious.
— Twinkle Khanna (@mrsfunnybones) August 17, 2015
What catches our attention is the cameo by Mr K aka Akshay Kumar, wherein he yells, “Mummy.” Akshay steals the show, yet again.
The video is directed and shot by her son Aarav, who she fondly calls ‘The Prodigal Son.’ Twinkle had earlier also posted a tweet wherein Aarav was preparing for the shoot.
— Twinkle Khanna (@mrsfunnybones) August 16, 2015
Yet another gem by the witty Mrs FunnyBones – Twinkle Khanna. Carry on, we say.