Siddharth Shukla, who is a household name thanks to ‘Balika Vadhu’, ironically claims that he has never tasted success, when he was asked to define what it means to him. While the other two actors of the film, Varun and Alia, agreed that success for them is ‘audience’s love’, Siddharth said, “I have never tasted success. I am still searching for it. I need to taste it to define it!”
Siddharth was spotted by director Karan Johar on the show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’. Karan Johar personally went up to him and offered a role in ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’. Both Karan and Shashank Khaitan, the director of the film were impressed with Siddharth.
Siddharth plays the role of Angad Bedi in the film.
Siddharth looked quite timid and suppressed by the two star kids Varun and Alia.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
But during the promotional event, we felt that this non-star kid was sidelined among the two star kids – Varun and Alia. Questions were thrown just to Varun and Alia, preference and priority to them.
But Siddharth perhaps was aware of it and could be seen smiling patiently.
Siddharth confidently answered to a few questions he was asked. Like the obvious one – why did he shift from television to the big screen and how was it working with such a big banner.
“Oh I was more than happy when I got the offer. Firstly, I thought it was not true and somebody is playing a prank on me. But when I got to know I was at the top of the world,” said Siddharth Shukla.
Siddharth also explained how different television and films are for him. “It’s very different. Televison is time bound. Whereas a movie has time. You can’t write a script for television and keep it for one year.”
Nevertheless, Siddharth is all set for his baby step in Bollywood with a Dharma Productions film ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ along with Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt. The film releases on July 11.