The hype about Tum Bin 2 is low but it is the music that is drawing a lot of attention to the film. The makers took us on a throwback journey with ‘Teri Fariyaad’ song, which had the magical voice of legendary singer Jagjit Singh along with the very talented Rekha Bharadwaj. However, since then, there was no buzz about the film. Now, the makers have released another song, ‘Masta’.
Sung by Vishal Dadlani, Masta is a fresh, peppy and high on energy number, which will make you feel like dancing. And as living life to the fullest is the mood of the moment, Masta has a similar plot with a message to live life every moment but unfortunately, there is nothing new that it offers. The music of the song is very similar to ‘Illahi’ from Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and also has a taste of ‘Slow Motion Angreza’ from Bhaag Milkha Bhaag. The visuals are extremely soothing, taking you back to your college days and reminding you of your free-spirited self.
The song has the capability to become your morning wake-up call but it is one of those that you will easily replace within a few days unlike a ‘Teri Fariyaad’, which is a classic. Along with Vishal, the song has also been sung by Neeti Mohan. The lyrics of the song have been penned by Manoj Muntashir and Ankit Tiwari has composed it.
Watch | Tum Bin 2 new song Masta
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Tum Bin 2 is a sequel to 2001 release with the same title. The film has no relation to its original edition and stars Neha Sharma, along with Aditya Seal and Aashim Gulati in lead roles. Directed by Abhinav Sinha, the film will release on November 18, along with John Abraham-starrer, Force 2.