Gone are the days when tourists planned their vacations on land. After watching the much acclaimed Zoya Akhtar’s colourful and lively movie ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’, people are packing their suitcases to go on a voyage in a cruise.
This holiday season, most tourists will can be seen holidaying a la ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ style. The audience has welcomed the movie with open arms.
Recently a group of girls were seen holidaying on a cruise. As tourists, they planned to go on an excursion to the mountain of Alps, but changed their plan and opted to go on a cruise instead. All thanks to the ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ fever which has gripped everyone that the cruise trips are back in demand.
- Malaika Arora Khan holidays 'Dil Dhadakne Do' style
- Now get hands on 'Dil Dhadakne Do' inspired fashion
- ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ cast – Ranveer Singh, Anushka Sharma, Priyanka Chopra beat the summer heat with brunch
- Revealed: Anushka Sharma - Ranveer Singh's love story from 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- Anil Kapoor hopes 'Dil Dhadakne Do' beats Zoya Akhtar's 'stupendous' last
- Revealed: Ranveer Singh as Kabir Mehra in Zoya Akhtar's ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’
The movie is about a dysfunctional Punjabi family including Kamal Mehra (Anil Kapoor), Neelam Mehra (Shefali Shah), Kabir Mehra (Ranveer Singh) and Ayesha Mehra (Priyanka Chopra), who are on a cruise trip with their relatives and friends in the Mediterranean. The movie which released in India on June 5, 2015 also stars Farhan Akhtar and Anushka Sharma.