The scale of 2014 Bollywood movie quality goes like: Queen – Good – Average – Bad – Holiday – Terrible – Torture – Humshakals. Sajid Khan is famous for making his audiences convert theatre doors into escape routes, and he has reached the pinnacle of his art in Humshakals.
We could call the film crass, juvenile, offensive, boring and unfunny, but we would be insulting those words. Our reporter was dragged to the red carpet premiere, and met his fair share of celebs. First up was probably the most offensive human of all time – Adolf Hitler.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Our reporter’s next guest brought some international flavour to the evening; the England football team captain – Steven Gerrard.
Next, Neil Nitin Mukesh gave him expert insights into Humshakals’ three triple roles.
Finally, our reporter took solace in a meeting with an old friends of ours at Express LOL: Uday Chopra.
Watch Humshakals only if you are prepared for your brain to divorce you immediately after.
– By Vinit and Antara for Laugh Out Loud Ventuers