The best thing that can be said about Dishkiyaoon is that it is the best film Harman Baweja has ever done. It is simultaneously a top contender for worst film of 2014. A confused gangster plot, a million confused cameos, and the expected rain of bullets combine to make it a failed wannabe masala action flick.
Our reviewer was at the premiere, as usual, and had one big question for every celeb he saw there: why did you watch this?
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Next, he saw Rakhi Sawant, and went off to tell her that, despite her not passing up any chance for publicity, she was unlikely to find any here.
Next, he spotted RGV, and had to do a quick double take to be sure he had seen the elusive director.
Shaking his head in disbelief, our reporter went off to meet the hottest actress in India today.
You might enjoy Dishkiyaoon, but remember to leave your brain at home first.
– By Antara for Laugh Out Loud Ventures