Akshay Kumar can manage multiple film projects and a TV show with ease. The actor says time management is easy if you love your work.
Touted as Bollywood’s action titan, Akshay is ready to make a comeback to TV with a unique dance-based reality show ‘Dare 2 Dance’ and he’s excited about it.
But where does he find the time to take up TV projects especially when he does three to four films in a year?
Read: Akshay Kumar raps live at ‘Dare 2 Dance’ launch, but says he is ‘besura’
“I am doing TV after a long time…but even that’s not acceptable,” Akshay, who has earlier hosted ‘MasterChef India’ and multiple seasons of ‘Fear Factor – Khatron Ke Khiladi’, said in a jocular tone.
About time management, he said: “There are 24 hours in a day. Sleep for eight hours, exercise for two hours and the rest of the hours you have with you to do what you want. There’s enough time for everything. There’s no rocket science to it.”
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
An early riser, the actor is known to lead a disciplined life and he wakes up at 5 a.m. regularly.
Asked about the source of his energy, he quipped: ‘Chyawanprash’, referring to the healthcare product.
On a serious note, he said: “If you enjoy your work, energy comes on its own. If your work becomes your passion, you get the energy automatically.”
The actor was recently busy shooting for Life OK’s ‘Dare 2 Dance’ in Cape Town, South Africa, and he came back to the country Tuesday.
On Wednesday, he launched the show in the capital, where he’s also now reportedly going to be busy shooting for a film.