Akshay Kumar can manage multiple film projects and a TV show with ease. The actor says time management is easy if you love your work.
Touted as Bollywood’s action titan, Akshay is ready to make a comeback to TV with a unique dance-based reality show ‘Dare 2 Dance’ and he’s excited about it.
But where does he find the time to take up TV projects especially when he does three to four films in a year?
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Read: Akshay Kumar raps live at ‘Dare 2 Dance’ launch, but says he is ‘besura’
“I am doing TV after a long time…but even that’s not acceptable,” Akshay, who has earlier hosted ‘MasterChef India’ and multiple seasons of ‘Fear Factor – Khatron Ke Khiladi’, said in a jocular tone.
About time management, he said: “There are 24 hours in a day. Sleep for eight hours, exercise for two hours and the rest of the hours you have with you to do what you want. There’s enough time for everything. There’s no rocket science to it.”
An early riser, the actor is known to lead a disciplined life and he wakes up at 5 a.m. regularly.
Asked about the source of his energy, he quipped: ‘Chyawanprash’, referring to the healthcare product.
On a serious note, he said: “If you enjoy your work, energy comes on its own. If your work becomes your passion, you get the energy automatically.”
The actor was recently busy shooting for Life OK’s ‘Dare 2 Dance’ in Cape Town, South Africa, and he came back to the country Tuesday.
On Wednesday, he launched the show in the capital, where he’s also now reportedly going to be busy shooting for a film.