After a tepid response to his last movie ‘Bullett Raja’, filmmaker Tigmanshu Dhulia is confident that his upcoming comedy-drama ‘Revolver Rani’ will do well at the box-office.
Featuring Kangana Ranaut and Vir Das in leading roles and directed by debutant Sai Kabir, the film is a satire and unusual love story set against the backdrop of politics.
“I have seen ‘Revolver Rani’ three to four times during editing… I found something new in it everytime which I think is a sign of a classic (film). It is a B-grade entertainment and I am sure everybody will like it,” Tigmanshu, who is the producer of the film, said at a promotional event of the film here last night.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
“It is an unpredictable film and one can’t predict what’s going to happen next,” he said.
The one thing common in Tigmanshu’s last directorial release ‘Bullett Raja’ and ‘Revolver Rani’ is guns.
Insisting that both the films are different, Tigmanshu says though ‘Bullett Raja’ did not work, this film will be liked by the audience.