Bollywood newbie Tiger Shroff will be bestowed with an honorary 5th degree black belt at Mumbai on July 30 courtesy his action packed debut film ‘Heropanti’.
Tiger Shroff will be receiving the Kukkiwon -World Taekwondo Headquarters (part of the South Korean Government) decided to present Tiger with this honour after the officials saw him doing some stunning action sequences and martial arts in his Bollywood debut film Heropanti.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Earlier, Tiger Shroff stated that he has been into martial arts since childhood and acting is just the consequence of it. “Since childhood, I used to be into martial arts, gymnastics and I still love dancing. I had a lot of film offers since young age, so I thought, why not transfer my skills into this industry and do a role that helps me utilize all of my strengths,” Tiger Shroff had said.
According to reports, the reason behind acknowledging his action skills is that Kukkiwon believes Tiger Shroff is the ideal youth icon as he will inspire children and women to take up martial arts and self defense training in order to protect themselves.
An excited Tiger Shroff has humbly accepted this privilege and stated that he was invited by this committee mainly because martial arts is a way of life for him and his true passion. However, Tiger feels that he doesn’t deserve it since he is too young and has a lot to learn.
Tiger Shroff who was last in Sabbir Khan’s ‘Heropanti’ and will be doing his next with the director again. The film will again be produced by Sajid Nadiadwala since he has signed a two film deal with him. However, post that, Tiger will be seen in a dance thriller which will be directed by choreographer turned filmmaker Remo D’Souza and produced by Ekta Kapoor.