Bollywood newbie Tiger Shroff will be bestowed with an honorary 5th degree black belt at Mumbai on July 30 courtesy his action packed debut film ‘Heropanti’.
Tiger Shroff will be receiving the Kukkiwon -World Taekwondo Headquarters (part of the South Korean Government) decided to present Tiger with this honour after the officials saw him doing some stunning action sequences and martial arts in his Bollywood debut film Heropanti.
Earlier, Tiger Shroff stated that he has been into martial arts since childhood and acting is just the consequence of it. “Since childhood, I used to be into martial arts, gymnastics and I still love dancing. I had a lot of film offers since young age, so I thought, why not transfer my skills into this industry and do a role that helps me utilize all of my strengths,” Tiger Shroff had said.
According to reports, the reason behind acknowledging his action skills is that Kukkiwon believes Tiger Shroff is the ideal youth icon as he will inspire children and women to take up martial arts and self defense training in order to protect themselves.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
An excited Tiger Shroff has humbly accepted this privilege and stated that he was invited by this committee mainly because martial arts is a way of life for him and his true passion. However, Tiger feels that he doesn’t deserve it since he is too young and has a lot to learn.
Tiger Shroff who was last in Sabbir Khan’s ‘Heropanti’ and will be doing his next with the director again. The film will again be produced by Sajid Nadiadwala since he has signed a two film deal with him. However, post that, Tiger will be seen in a dance thriller which will be directed by choreographer turned filmmaker Remo D’Souza and produced by Ekta Kapoor.