“Baaghi” director Sabir Khan ensured lead actor Tiger Shroff tried on multiple looks till they got it right, even if it meant changing it eleven times. Now, the effort is to keep everything under wraps.
Tiger’s current look has been in development since this January, and he is keeping it hidden with a hoodie on and around the sets of “Baaghi”. The film’s makers are also said to have increased the security around Tiger to maintain the secrecy.
“I wanted a very special look for Tiger. We have gone through several looks and finally agreed with the look we are shooting with. Audience will be surprised to see Tiger like this,” Khan said in a statement.
- Even before Baaghi 2 releases, makers announce Baaghi 3 with Tiger Shroff
- Jacqueline Fernandez is all set to recreate Ek Do Teen for Baaghi 2
- Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani’s Baaghi 2 to release on March 30
- Will prepare a lot to match up to Hrithik Roshan: Tiger Shroff on working with him
- Baaghi 2: Tiger Shroff redefines hotness with his new look. See photo
- Tiger Shroff set to shave his head off for Baaghi 2
In “Baaghi”, the “Heropanti” actor is said to have performed over-the-top action sequences.
Along with Tiger’s new look, the actor’s pairing with Shraddha Kapoor is also talked about.