Jackie Shroff’s son Tiger Shroff said today that he was not keen on becoming an actor and it was not his first choice.
He was speaking at the launch of the trailer of his debut movie ‘Heropanti‘. The trailer was launched by Aamir Khan, in the presence of Jackie Shroff, his wife Ayesha, daughter Krishna, Subhash Ghai, the ‘Heropanti’ team and his close friends.
“It is an important day for me and my family. I thank Aamir sir, Subhash sir and everyone present here. I was not keen on becoming an actor. I grew up on sports. Acting was not my first choice, but somewhere at the back of my mind there was this thought of films. My family, friends were asking me when I would get into films and what kind of film I will do. I am glad ‘Heropanti’ came my way,” Tiger told reporters.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The trailer showed action scenes and chemistry between the movie’s lead characters Bablu and Dimpy portrayed by Tiger and Kriti Sanon respectively.
“I am gifted physically. I am a fair dancer. With this film, I got to apply my skills. I am nervous right now. I don’t know what to say,” Tiger said.
Tiger said that he admired Khan’s simplicity. “I like his simplicity, humility and his work ethic. I hope to imbibe that,” he said.
Speaking about his co-star Kriti, Tiger said that she helped him open up, considering the fact that he is shy.