Tiger Shroff, who is making his Bollywood debut with Sajid Nadiadwala’s ‘Heropanti’, will visit Varanasi, which is going to polls on May 12, to promote his upcoming film.
Tiger, son of veteran actor Jackie Shroff, will land in the holy city on May 10.
“I have always wanted to visit the oldest city of the world which is also called ‘Shiv ki Nagri’. When the team was
charting out the city visits, I insisted to include the visit to Varanasi specifically around this time so as to be able to feel the charged environment on the battleground,” Tiger said in a statement.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The film ‘Heropanti’ is presented by UTV Motion Pictures & Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment. Directed by Sabbir Khan, the film is slated to release on May 23.