Tiger Shroff, who is making his Bollywood debut with Sajid Nadiadwala’s ‘Heropanti’, will visit Varanasi, which is going to polls on May 12, to promote his upcoming film.
Tiger, son of veteran actor Jackie Shroff, will land in the holy city on May 10.
“I have always wanted to visit the oldest city of the world which is also called ‘Shiv ki Nagri’. When the team was
charting out the city visits, I insisted to include the visit to Varanasi specifically around this time so as to be able to feel the charged environment on the battleground,” Tiger said in a statement.
The film ‘Heropanti’ is presented by UTV Motion Pictures & Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment. Directed by Sabbir Khan, the film is slated to release on May 23.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016