It is a clash no father would like but Jackie Shroff will be up against his own son and debutant Tiger Shroff next week – as their movies hit theatres on same day.
Jackie Shroff’s ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ and Tiger Shroff’s debut movie ‘Heropanti’ will be releasing together on May 23.
24-year-old Tiger, who has already been hitting the headlines for his well-toned body, stunts and gay jokes, plays the lead role in ‘Heropanti’ oppostite newcomer Kriti Sanon.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
According to reports, the young actor is not scared as he has worked very hard for ‘Heropanti.’
On the other hand, his father and veteran actor Jackie Shroff will be seen as a villain in Tamil superstar Rajinikanth’s ‘Kochadaiiyaan’.
The release of much awaited film ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ was pushed back again to May 23, due to technical issues. The film was earlier scheduled to release on May 9.
‘Kochadaiiyaan’ showcases Rajinikanth in a double role, Deepika Padukone as Princess Vadhana and Jackie Shroff as Raja Mahendra. Apart from these, the film also features R Sharath Kumar, Nazar, Aadi, Shobana and Rukmini.
Heropanti’ has been produced by Sajid Nadiadwala and directed by Sabbir Khan. The soundtrack for the movie has been composed by Sajid-Wajid.