Ahmed Khan has roped in Tiger Shroff for his next comedy film, which the ace choreographer is directing.
“We are working on two-three ideas with (producer) Sajid Nadiadwala. We have already signed Tiger for the film. There is a script that we are working on… It is a light hearted comedy film. Yunus Sajawal (writer) is working on it (script),” Ahmed told PTI.
There are reports that the film will be a sequel to 1997 Salman Khan starrer “Judwaa” but Ahmed rubbished such stories.
“It is not true… It is mere speculation,” he added.
The makers are yet to confirm the leading lady for the project.
Ahmed said the shoot for his film will begin from mid next year.
Tiger, 25, is meanwhile busy with Ekta Kapoor’s home production film “The Flying Jatt” and “Baaghi” produced by Sajid.
It was Sajid who launched Tiger, son of actor Jackie Shroff, in Bollywood with “Heropanti”.
- Baaghi 2 trailer: Tiger Shroff turns into a one-man army for Disha Patani
- Baaghi 2 trailer released: Highlights
- Even before Baaghi 2 releases, makers announce Baaghi 3 with Tiger Shroff
- Jacqueline Fernandez is all set to recreate Ek Do Teen for Baaghi 2
- Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani’s Baaghi 2 to release on March 30
- Baaghi 2: Rumoured couple Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff begin shoot, see photo
Ahmed is also excited about his single titled “Main Supergirl” with Sunny Leone which will be soon released.
“We are very happy with the response that we got from the video of ‘Dheere Dheere’ that had Hrithik Roshan and Sonam Kapoor in it. Sunny is popular on internet so we are hoping people would love this video as well,” he added.