Newcomer Tiger Shroff is planning to launch a special Michael Jackson tribute video to mark the King of Pop’s fifth death anniversary.
The 24-year-old actor is an ardent fan of Jackson and draws inspiration for dance from the legend.
“He is my inspiration he is the reason I started dancing. The idea has been with me for several years but its only now that I feel ready to go ahead with it,” Tiger said in a statement.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Tiger Shroff along with his friends has remixed the song ‘Whistle Baja’ from his recently released debut film ‘Heropanti’ and Billy Jean from MJ’s album ‘Thriller’. He has been busy rehearsing for the video that he will be shooting soon.
The video will be directed by one of Tiger’s friends and will be released online in the first week of July. The newcomer will also be seen doing the famous MJ moonwalk in the video.
Jackson died on June 25, 2009 of an overdose of the clinical anesthetic propofol.