Newcomer Tiger Shroff is planning to launch a special Michael Jackson tribute video to mark the King of Pop’s fifth death anniversary.
The 24-year-old actor is an ardent fan of Jackson and draws inspiration for dance from the legend.
“He is my inspiration he is the reason I started dancing. The idea has been with me for several years but its only now that I feel ready to go ahead with it,” Tiger said in a statement.
Tiger Shroff along with his friends has remixed the song ‘Whistle Baja’ from his recently released debut film ‘Heropanti’ and Billy Jean from MJ’s album ‘Thriller’. He has been busy rehearsing for the video that he will be shooting soon.
The video will be directed by one of Tiger’s friends and will be released online in the first week of July. The newcomer will also be seen doing the famous MJ moonwalk in the video.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Jackson died on June 25, 2009 of an overdose of the clinical anesthetic propofol.