After Alok Nath, Yami Gautam Twitterati has found its new target in Bollywood newcomer Tiger Shroff. Microblogging site Twitter is overflowing with jokes on the actor, who is yet to make his Bollywood debut with ‘Heropanti’.
While some took a dig at Tiger’s looks, others played on his name.
If Tiger Shroff becomes famous, his wax statue will be kept in Jim Corbett Park instead of Madam Tussaud’s.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
— D. (@bdheeraj) April 28, 2014
Tiger Shroff ‘s school name is P. T. Shroff. Panthera Tigris Shroff. — Rofl Indian (@Roflindian) April 27, 2014
Tiger Shroff meets a long lost friend* Tiger: Main baap ban gaya hoon. Friend: Congrats! “Cub” hua?
— Pooja Lawande (@PoohBear_Goa) April 29, 2014
Tiger Shroff and Shahrukh Khan should be signed as the brand ambassadors of Vagh Bakri chai! — Shrenik Magia (@shrenikmagia) April 29, 2014
Tiger shroff would be challenge for legend actors like Tushar , uday , Harman.Uday , Fardeen.
— HaLf EaTen PizZa !!! (@IshqWala_Luv) April 28, 2014
Tiger Shroff will never ever beaten in any movie coz it will be against animal rights.
— Kid_on_Ghats (@Aadi_Mistry) April 28, 2014
Like seriously, why dont people see it? TIGER SHROFF is like the male version of Kareena Kapoor!!! With a dash of Aamir Khan in it!
— इच्छाधारी नागिन ™®© (@divyangana) April 28, 2014
Tiger Shroff should replace Katrina kaif in Veet ads….
— Abhi Bose (@abhijeet_bose) April 28, 2014
Me after watching #Heropanti trailer: Tiger Shroff. Ajeeb naam hai. Husband: Ya man! Who names their daughter Tiger? Me: Lol
— Shakti Salgaokar (@shaaqT) April 28, 2014
If Tiger Shroff Would Replace Salman In ‘Ek Tha Tiger’..Then The Movie Name Should Changed To ‘Ek Hai Tiger’.
— Rohan Inside (@SRKKRian) April 28, 2014
Not sure what’s more scary: Tiger Shroff’s first name, his eyes, his looks, his acting skills, the movie, or all of the above.
— Teja Vu (@_teja_vu_) April 28, 2014
Y Tiger Shroff trending? Has he again stole Sagarika’s lipstick?
— Azam Khan’s Buffalo (@jenaanindya) April 28, 2014
Tiger Shroff looks so ordinary, I would be surprised if he was ahead of me in queue and bought a first class ticket.
— Mihir Modi (@mihirmodi) April 28, 2014
Tiger Shroff’s debut movie would premier on Animal Planet
— Sunil (@akshaykanitkar) April 27, 2014
Don’t make fun of Tiger Shroff….have some pity on him, he’s a member of an endangered species!
— Rohit Sahay (@RajahRohit) April 28, 2014
Few on Twitter came out in Tiger Shroff’s support:
Feel sorry for Tiger Shroff – not even launched & already so much negative publicity on twitter!
— Swati Bhargava (@Swats26) April 28, 2014
Tiger Shroff is the son of veteran actor Jackie Shroff. Tiger came into news last year when he helped Aamir Khan build his physique for Dhoom 3. Earlier this month, Aamir had also launched the first trailer of his debut movie ‘Heropanti.’
Tiger Shroff’s ‘Heropanti’, which also stars newcomer Kriti Sanon, is scheduled for May release.
(With inputs from Express LOL)