The actress has learnt the fighting technique MMA from Tiger while shooting for “Heropanti”.
“My introduction to MMA happened when I was shooting for Heropanti with Tiger Shroff. I used to see him performing these daredevil stunts through the course of the film and I learnt about his training routine,” Sandeepa said in a statement.
- Tiger Shroff set to shave his head off for Baaghi 2
- It'll take me time to feature in films by Imtiaz Ali, Rajkumar Hirani: Sandeepa Dhar
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui is so down to earth in spite of ovation says Tiger Shroff
- Sandeepa Dhar's house hunting nightmare
- Sandeepa Dhar turns cop for Saurabh Verma's '7 Hours To Go'
- Sandeepa Dhar to play an abusive character in Viacom’s Golu and Pappu
Now that learning has come in handy for Sandeepa, who plays a police officer in “7 Hours To Go”. For this, she is training in MMA and parkour.
“For ‘7 Hours to Go’, I needed to look like someone who has gone through some action training physically. I felt it was important for me to learn a martial art form so that my body language is like a police official. So, I started learning MMA from a trainer who used to train Sushant Singh Rajput,” Sandeepa said.