He has made it right with “Heropanti”, which minted over Rs.21 crore in its opening weekend. And now, Tiger Shroff has dedicated the success of his debut film to his father and Bollywood star Jackie Shroff and mom Ayesha.
“I dedicate this success to my parents. My father is so overwhelmed. He has not been happy for so long and that’s what my goal was to make my parents happy,” said the 24-year-old whose agility in action scenes bowled over viewers.
Directed by Sabbir Khan, “Heropanti” saw Tiger with another newcomer Kriti Sanon. And everyone is enjoying the film’s success.
When it comes to choose between critical acclaim and box office numbers, Tiger feels that the purpose of making a film is to provide full on entertainment to the movie buffs. So box office is his priority right now.
“I am leaning more on to the box office over being critically acclaimed because that’s the true gauge on how your film is doing. At the end of the day, if more tickets are sold, if audience are coming to watch — these things matters. Audience should enjoy the film and that’s what we intended for ‘Heropanti’,” he said.
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews