Actress-producer Dia Mirza is thrilled to wrap-up the shooting of her upcoming Vidya Balan starrer ‘Bobby Jasoos’ in 51 days.
Dia and Sahil Sangha’s film, produced under their banner Born Free Entertainment, has completed principal photography on schedule.
The film was shot over 51 days in a non stop schedule across a host of never-seen-before real locations in Hyderabad.
“We are thrilled with the work done so far. Vidya and the entire cast and crew have made ‘Bobby Jasoos’ their own and that has led to an experience that we will all cherish forever,” Dia said.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
“The shoot is complete. Now we will carry the same energy to complete the film and present it to the audience,” Sahil added.
The film, directed by Samar Shaikh is now in post production and will release in summer this year.