Choreographer-filmmaker Remo D’Souza, who worked with professional dancers in “ABCD: AnyBody Can Dance” and has roped in stars like Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor in “ABCD 2”, says there’s a difference between non-actors and actors.
Remo told IANS: “People loved ‘ABCD’. It was a hit, but not a huge hit on box office… but with these actors (Varun and Shraddha), because they are stars, I can see that the buzz is nice. So, there is difference between non-actors and actors.”
- Remo D'Souza announces ABCD 3 with Varun Dhawan on Dance Plus 3 stage
- Dance Plus 3 finale: Varun, Taapsee and Jacqueline bring Judwaa 2 fun on Remo D'Souza show
- Two years of ABCD 2: Varun Dhawan and Remo D'Souza remember fond memories of the dance film, see photos
- International dance forms overshadowing Indian dances: Remo D'Souza
- Remo D'Souza banned non-vegetarian food on 'ABCD 2' set
- I wanted performers for 'ABCD 2': Remo D'Souza
He refrained from sharing the film’s budget, but he said “producers will make money out of this film”.
“ABCD 2” is a sequel to “ABCD”, and it will release on June 19.
Talking about the chemistry between Varun and Shraddha, he said: “Their chemistry is outstanding in the film as they are childhood friends. They both understand each other so well and you will see that on the screen. I am glad I roped in Varun and Shraddha for this film.”