Aamir Khan has rubbished reports of threat to his life in the wake of sensitives issues taken up by him during the first season of his television show ‘Satyamev Jayate’.
After Aamir touched upon sensitive topics like female foeticide, medical malpractices and honour killing in ‘Satyamev Jayate’, he had apparently received several threats to stop highlighting such cases.
There were reports that Aamir had ordered a bullet proof car as some of the episodes of ‘Satyamev Jayate 2’ may throw light on governance and issues related to Lok Sabha elections 2014.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I have not got any threats. I don’t fear… threats. Do not go with the rumours. There is no threat to me,” the actor said.
The show anchored by Aamir, 48, will be aired on television from March 2.
“We think ourselves as communicators, our responsibility is to talk about an issue, present the data and talk about the law. I want people to join… engage in the movement and stand for the right things. Personally, I would like to endorse women empowerment,” he said.