Actor Ajay Devgn said he fails to understand why he and superstar Shah Rukh Khan are pitted against each other when they have no problem between them in real life.
Shah Rukh’s ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ and Devgn’s ‘Son of Sardar’ had released on the same day in 2012 on Diwali and Bollywood was abuzz with the talks of cold war between the two actors as Devgn had accused Yash Raj Films of taking advantage of their prominent market position to get maximum screens for ‘JTHJ’.
SRK, who was last seen in Rohit Shetty’s previous film ‘Chennai Express’, recently wished the ‘Singham’ star and Shetty on Twitter for their upcoming film ‘Singham Returns’.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“I am thankful for that (wish). We all wish each other for our films. So it is okay, and there is no problem. I think his film’s promo (‘Happy New Year’) will be screened in our film. I don’t understand why (people) make an issue of all these things,” Ajay told reporters here at the trailer launch of ‘Singham Returns’.
“I wish him (SRK) good luck for his films. I do hope all his films do well,” Ajay Devgn said. Meanwhile, Shah Rukh Khan had also dropped on the sets of ‘Singham Returns’ during shooting and also hugged Ajay.
“He had come on the sets and we did talk. It is okay… why make an issue out of it,” ‘Singham’ actor said.
Ajay will be once again seen essaying the role of cop Bajirao Singham, but this time as a DCP in Mumbai Police. While in the first instalment, the actor foug t against corruption in the system, in the sequel, the film revolves around the issue of black money.
“We all know about it (issueof black money). Government has been trying to bring the black money back. Though, we have not picked up any incidents from real life,” he said.
‘Singham Returns’ also stars Kareena Kapoor Khan and is slated to release on 15th August.