Actor Ajay Devgn said he fails to understand why he and superstar Shah Rukh Khan are pitted against each other when they have no problem between them in real life.
Shah Rukh’s ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ and Devgn’s ‘Son of Sardar’ had released on the same day in 2012 on Diwali and Bollywood was abuzz with the talks of cold war between the two actors as Devgn had accused Yash Raj Films of taking advantage of their prominent market position to get maximum screens for ‘JTHJ’.
SRK, who was last seen in Rohit Shetty’s previous film ‘Chennai Express’, recently wished the ‘Singham’ star and Shetty on Twitter for their upcoming film ‘Singham Returns’.
“I am thankful for that (wish). We all wish each other for our films. So it is okay, and there is no problem. I think his film’s promo (‘Happy New Year’) will be screened in our film. I don’t understand why (people) make an issue of all these things,” Ajay told reporters here at the trailer launch of ‘Singham Returns’.
“I wish him (SRK) good luck for his films. I do hope all his films do well,” Ajay Devgn said. Meanwhile, Shah Rukh Khan had also dropped on the sets of ‘Singham Returns’ during shooting and also hugged Ajay.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“He had come on the sets and we did talk. It is okay… why make an issue out of it,” ‘Singham’ actor said.
Ajay will be once again seen essaying the role of cop Bajirao Singham, but this time as a DCP in Mumbai Police. While in the first instalment, the actor foug t against corruption in the system, in the sequel, the film revolves around the issue of black money.
“We all know about it (issueof black money). Government has been trying to bring the black money back. Though, we have not picked up any incidents from real life,” he said.
‘Singham Returns’ also stars Kareena Kapoor Khan and is slated to release on 15th August.