Movies like Queen are proof that you can make people laugh without having characters slipping on banana peels, being slapped by monkeys or knocking ten people out with a single punch. Perhaps a tad bit optimistic, Queen is otherwise the perfect feel-good film, with hilarious dialogues, a relatable plot, and brilliant acting.
After the interview, our reporter found several celebrities raving in the foyer of the theatre. He went up to them to ask for their reactions (mostly because his boss would kill him if he didn’t)
Already saturated with the amount of “sanskaar” and “aashirward” he was hearing, our reporter decided to speak next to a famous director across the room.
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
Scared that he would end up hitting Rohit Shetty (and subsequently getting fired from his job), our reporter spotted a famous whose true appearance was, till now, just a myth.
Annoyed at how petty Bollywood producers could be, our reporter walked across the room to a corner where a famous Bollywood actress was sulking.
Tired of these conflicting opinions, the reporter slumped away. Then he saw that the next show of Queen was starting in five minutes…
by Antara and Vinit for Laugh Out Loud Ventures