Highway has its moments. Sadly, it also has its hours that drag, and turn what could have been a great character study against the backdrop of India’s backbone highways into a movie that is often tedious.
As always, our reporter hung around the red carpet after the film, and met some VIPs, who had surprisingly chosen to watch the film. The most unexpected of them was Mark Zuckerberg, the man of a thousand acquisitions.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Reeling from this unexpected revelation, our reporter went and met the Pepper Tiger of the Lok Sabha, Mr. Rajagopal.
After this unfortunate meeting, our reporter tumbled from the frying pan into the fire, as he met the most notorious Indian bandit of all time – Veerappan.
Our reporter left before Veerappan could hire him as his full time psychiatrist, and stumbled upon MSD, who was wearing a light disguise, so no one could ask him about Team India’s lamblike behaviour abroad.
Highway might have had its flaws, but it was far from the worst movie of 2014 so far. It’s worth the ticket price for the visuals, and probably not much else.