Bewakoofiyaan offers its viewers to become a part of the movie experience: if you watch the film expecting a Queen or a Hasee Toh Phasee, you are pretty much doing what the title says. Though the lead pair does a decent job, they are burdened with a tired script and a cliched concept.
As usual, our reporter interviewed celeb watchers of the film to figure out what they thought of Bewakoofiyan. In keeping with the mood of the season, his first three interviewees were the three top political figures in India today.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Before he could tell Arvind that Mango is not exactly an Aam Aadmi brand, he was left alone. After the AAP supremo, it was the turn of Narendra Modi.
Finally, Rahul Gandhi turned up, and our reporter prepared himself for prepared answers.
After the political heavyweights of the present, it was the turn of a literal political heavyweight from millenia ago.
Our reporter left in confusion, telling himself that Ra.One might actually have been a better viewing choice.
– By Antara and Jheel for Laugh Out Loud Ventures