Bewakoofiyaan offers its viewers to become a part of the movie experience: if you watch the film expecting a Queen or a Hasee Toh Phasee, you are pretty much doing what the title says. Though the lead pair does a decent job, they are burdened with a tired script and a cliched concept.
As usual, our reporter interviewed celeb watchers of the film to figure out what they thought of Bewakoofiyan. In keeping with the mood of the season, his first three interviewees were the three top political figures in India today.
Before he could tell Arvind that Mango is not exactly an Aam Aadmi brand, he was left alone. After the AAP supremo, it was the turn of Narendra Modi.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Finally, Rahul Gandhi turned up, and our reporter prepared himself for prepared answers.
After the political heavyweights of the present, it was the turn of a literal political heavyweight from millenia ago.
Our reporter left in confusion, telling himself that Ra.One might actually have been a better viewing choice.
– By Antara and Jheel for Laugh Out Loud Ventures